Welcome to Independence University!
Degrees Designed for Working Adults
Why Choose Independence University?
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started Congratulations! Your interest in Independence University is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction. We want to help you get that degree. Consider:
- Start Fast, Finish Fast: You can earn an Associate’s degree in 20 months, and a Bachelor’s degree in 30 to 36 months.*
- Tuition Assistance: Financial aid and grants are available to those who qualify.
- No additional Fees, No Hassles: No parking fees, no long lines, no lab fees, no cost for books, no waiting for class availability.
- Employment Assistance: We’ll help you find your new job when you graduate.**
- Career-focused Curriculum: You’ll receive practical instruction for work-related knowledge.
- Convenience: Day, evening and online classes are available to fit your schedule.
- Accredited Institution: Independence University is an Accredited Member of the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Programs Approved for Veterans: Take full advantage of your military benefits to earn your degree.
- A New Laptop Computer: Get it when you start and keep it when you graduate. ***
- Accounting – Forensic Accounting (BS)
- Accounting (BS)
- Business Administration – Human Resources (BS)
- Business Administration – New Media Marketing (BS)
- Business Administration – Technology (BS)
- Business Administration (BS)
- Graphic Arts – Information Design (BS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- Health Services Management (BS)
- Software and Mobile Application Development (BS)
- Web Design and Development (BS)
Independence University Accreditation
Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)
Request Info From Independence University
Complete the form below and an admissions representative will contact you to answer questions about how an education will help you achieve your career goals.